Wondering if there is a role for you?
Do you relate to any of these sentences?
- I have a nature strip that needs maintenance and would love a Nature Strip Blitz.
- I love the planted nature strips and want to improve them.
- I’m a good organiser and can help with administration.
- I’m a great communicator and can help with creating newsletters and flyers.
- I like being involved in community projects.
- I like eating cake and having a cup of tea, particularly after weeding and planting.
- I live in Brunswick – anywhere from East to West!
If so, Brunswick Communities for Nature would love to hear from you!
When getting involved, it’s important to understand what’s involved and what’s required of you. Familiarise yourself with the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrunswickC4N
- Email us: Mel Yuan, firstname.lastname@example.org and Lisa de Kleyn, email@example.com
- Join the Email List: http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/brunswick_residents/