A selection of resources to help you learn more about growing native Australian plants.
- Royal Botanic Gardens (Vic) – dedicated to the conservation, display and enjoyment of plants and extends over two locations, Melbourne and Cranbourne, and incorporates the National Herbarium of Victoria and the Australian Research Centre for Urban Ecology, which is based at The University of Melbourne.
- Grow Me Instead – Grow Me Instead (GMI) is an initiative of the Nursery and Garden Industry Australia (NGIA) promoting a positive change in the attitude of both industry and consumers toward invasive plants.
- Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust (NSW) – information about plants available to both the general public and scientists alike.
- Australian National Botanic Gardens (ACT) – the world’s most comprehensive display of living Australian native plants.
- Get inspired by the magnificent range of Victorian flora with these gorgeous photographs taken by Colleen Miller who is the Coordinator at the Western Melbourne Catchments Management Network.